Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Reader Submitted: "A Peculiar Morning in Second Life"


I logged into SL with my admin avatar this morning as I usually do, when I need to get something done.

I landed on the Welcome Island, sat down on a comfy bench and proceeded to make some payments, when a newbie approached me and asked for help.

"How do I change my clothes?" He asked...

To make a long story short, I ended up giving him a two hour crash course on SL.

My admin avi is a female because it was made by Sikiu Torres (Shinya Tandino) and my new friend commented what a beautiful girl I was...

He then told me he was from the Middle East and told me not to worry because he was an atheist...

Lastly, he made it clear that it was ok for me to talk dirty to him.

I logged off.

Frolic Mills (Juan Delago)

No comments:

Post a Comment